Thought for the summer:


"I think you thought there was no such place for you, and perhaps there was none then, and perhaps there is none now; but we will have to make it, we who want an end to suffering, who want to change the laws of history, if we are not to give ourselves away."

-- Adrienne Rich

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Release of The Beginning of Us!



If you type in "Sarah Brooks The Beginning of Us" into Amazon.com, you find the little book I've written, starting NOW!  Thank you to everyone who wants to read it.  You can buy it at Amazon or at my publisher's site, Riptide.

Also, I'm going on a virtual tour all this week.  Follow me by going to these links:

January 27, 2014 Planet of the Book Blog
January 27, 2014 That's What I'm Talking About
January 28, 2014 Prism Book Alliance Reviews
January 29, 2014 Book Reviews & More by Kathy
January 30, 2014 Queendsheenda
January 31, 2014 Sid Love
January 31, 2014 Lipstick Lesbian Reviews

Amazing.  Maybe -- just maybe -- this will be the start of that full-time writer path about which I've always dreamed. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment